Venosta Valley Card
The Mobility Advantage Card
Sustainable and environmentally friendly travel thanks to the well-developed public transport network, the car also has a holiday here. And with the Venosta Valley Card, travelling is even more enjoyable, as it gives you free use of all public transport in Val Venosta and the rest of South Tyrol. The Venosta Valley Card also offers discounts on cable cars, museums and other leisure facilities. Access to selected events exclusively for Venosta Valley Card holders.
With the Venosta Valley Card, you can enjoy following services:
- Regional trains throughout South Tyrol as well as to Trento (marked on the railway timetable with an R symbol)
- City (urban) and intercity buses
- the PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair, Switzerland (CH)
- the Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Colle, Meltina and Verano cable car as well as the tramway of Renon and the funicular to the Mendola
- Reductions of at least 10% on tickets across a number of facilities, such as: cable cars, museums, swimming pools, etc.
- Exclusive services for Venosta Valley Card holders (subject to charges) at ten selected locations, including museums, castles etc., across the entire valley
More information about the Venosta Valley Card